Bookings are open for the 50th Jubilee Year Afternoon Tea to be held on Friday 17 August, 2.00pm – 4.00pm, in the Junior School Hall.
We look forward to welcoming past and present Marist mothers, grandmothers, aunts, godmothers and other significant women in the lives of our students.
Click here to book.
Tickets cost $60 per person and include: a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival, guest speaker, lucky door raffle ticket, afternoon tea buffet, juice, tea and coffee. It will be free seating on the day with 10 guests per table. Guests must be over 18 years.
Online bookings close on Friday 10 August.
A few points regarding this memorable event:
- Our guest speaker is Denise Hodge, Marist mother, grandmother and highly respected Marist educator for the last 27 years
- Year 12 Hospitality students will be preparing and serving the Afternoon Tea
- All funds raised from the Moet and Chandon Champagne Raffle will go towards the Br Mark May Bursary Fund
- Guests are invited to bring their own vintage tea cup and saucer to use at the Afternoon Tea
- Prizes to be won on the day include:
- Overnight accommodation at the Canberra Rex Hotel in the Presidential Suite with breakfast for two and late check out
- Overnight accommodation at the Hotel Realm in a Realm Suite with breakfast for two in Buvette Bistro
- Two tickets to 'Menopause the Musical' at the Q, Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre from Capital Travel Manuka
- Intense Hair Conditioning Treatment, Cut and Blow Dry at Matriarch Hair Salon, Garran
- Jewellery from McGlades Jewellers
- Flowers on Flemington floral bouquet
- Lucky door prize: Bottle of Moet & Chandon
- Vintage Tea Cup and saucer prize: Let us surprise you!