Community Meals cooks and delivers tasty and much needed meals to families in the local Canberra community.
Community Meals works in
partnership with Marist College Canberra, local Vinnies Conferences and Catholic Parishes to identify the needs within the community and arrange
delivery of meals to families in need of support.
Paddock to Plate
- The Senior Vinnies Group at Marist will raise money through carnival canteen sales and Marist Community donations.
- Pantry Drive will be run through the school.
- Funds raised /donated will then be used to purchase ingredients.
- Senior Vinnies members will then cook and freeze meals.
- Meals will be distributed to either Kambah St Vincent de Paul Conference, Father Richard Thompson from Mary Help of Christians Parish, or directly to families in our local school community.
How can you help?
You can also contact Vinnies ACT if you would like to volunteer.