Throughout its almost 50-year history, Marist College Canberra has always looked to enhance and share the uniquely Marist education experience.
The decision to establish the Marist College Canberra Foundation was taken so that the opportunity to be a part of this experience can be available to many more students in the future, and to provide all students with outstanding College infrastructure and facilities.
The Foundation was established to:
- provide the opportunity of a Marist education to those students who, without financial assistance, would not be able to access such education, and
- provide students of the College with outstanding College infrastructure and facilities.
This is achieved through the administration of Foundation funds including the Br Mark May Bursary Fund and the Capital Appeal Fund.
The Foundation is currently focusing on the following programs:
- Bursary program - The Br Mark May Bursary Fund provides support for financially disadvantaged students and their families
- Capital Appeal Fund - This program assists with the funding of building and construction projects.
- Bequests - A program will be established to enable those who have been touched by the unique Marist experience to make bequests to the College, so that it can continue to deliver excellence in education in the Marist way.
No gift is too small.
Key Foundation events for 2018
We look forward to you joining us at one or more of the below events throughout the year.
|Thursday 22 February||Jubilee Commencement Mass, Marcellin Hall|
|Monday 9 April||50th Jubilee Foundation Golf Day, Royal Canberra Golf Club|
|Friday 25 May||50th Jubilee Foundation Blue & Blue Dinner, AIS Arena|
|Tuesday 5 June||50th Jubilee Champagnat Day|
|Friday 17 August||Marist Mothers’ and Grandmothers' Afternoon Tea|
|Thursday 1 November||Foundation Cocktail Party|
Visit www.maristcfoundation.org.au to learn more about the Foundation, its aim and how you can assist others to experience a Marist education.