We look forward to welcoming the Marist community to the 50th Jubilee Marist College Canberra Foundation Golf Day which is being held on Monday 9 April at Royal Canberra Golf Club.
The main purpose of the Day is to raise funds and awareness for the Br Mark May Bursary Fund which provides support for financially disadvantaged families wishing to send their son/s to the College, and experience the outstanding College infrastructure, facilities and community spirit.
We're looking forward to a fantastic day of golf, with great company and prizes.
The Day is open to all levels of golfers. This year, two competitions are being offered:
- 18 Holes (4 Ball Ambrose).
- 9 Holes (Traditional/Normal).
Registrations for teams of four are available and/or you can nominate to be a sponsor.
Click here for more information about the Day, including to register.
There will be a raffle drawn as part of this year's Golf Day. Tickets can be purchased even if you are not participating on the Day (cost is $100 per ticket).
- Golfing trip valued at $7,000 to Queenstown New Zealand for four people. Prize includes five nights twin share accommodation in Queenstown at luxury apartments; five day premium vehicle hire including unlimited kms, GPS and insurance; Golf at Jacks Point, Millbrook Resort, Queenstown Golf Club; Cart hire at each round of golf and $1,600 towards airfares
- $7,000 Travel Voucher with Singapore Airlines OR
- Flight Centre Woden Travel Voucher to the value of $7,000.
- $1,500 accommodation voucher at any Peppers Resort within Australia or New Zealand.
- Accommodation and dinner package at Hotel Realm Canberra to the value of $320.
Please note: All prizes are valid for 12 months.
Click here to purchase Raffle Tickets.