A new fundraising and community initiative is underway - the Marist College Canberra Cookbook!
This book will be the collaborated work of our community. It is anticipated that it will be filled with your favourite recipes, submitted by you. The result will be a wonderful source of culinary delight and will be a valuable keepsake and thoughtful gift for family and friends alike.
- All proceeds will go to the Br Mark May Bursary Fund which in turns assists students with their Marist education
- The theme of the book will be “Seasons” and will reflect the Marist experience across the seasons
- The book will be a hard cover, coloured, high quality publication
- Pre-orders will be available in Term 3 of 2017.
How can you be involved and have your recipe published?
- Fill in the attached recipe template and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, drop it into the Senior School reception, prior to the end of Term 1 (Friday 7 April)
- Include an anecdote of how this recipe has become a favourite for your family
- Add a photo of your cooked dish if you can
- Tell us how you are connected to Marist – we want this to be a book that reflects our Marist community and spirit.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com