A new community initiative is underway - the Marist College Canberra Cookbook!
Marist College Canberra is celebrating its 50th Anniversary in 2018. This cookbook will be the first of many celebrations that will occur next year.
The cookbook will be launched at the beginning of Term 4, 2017 just in time to purchase for Christmas gifts!
This book will be the collaborated work of our community. It is anticipated that it will be filled with your favourite recipes, submitted by you. The result will be a wonderful source of culinary delight and will be a valuable keepsake and thoughtful gift for family and friends alike. Any profits will go to the Foundation to provide bursaries for disadvantaged students.
- The theme of the book will be “Seasons” and will reflect the Marist experience across the seasons
- The book will be a hard cover, coloured, high quality publication
- Pre-orders will be available in Term 3 of 2017.
How can you be involved and have your recipe published?
- Fill in the attached recipe template and send it via email to email@example.com or alternatively, drop it into the Senior School reception. Feel free to submit more than one recipe.
- Recipes do not have to be originally created by yourself – they may be ones that have been handed down through the family or even recipes that you have cooked from another recipe book and liked them so much that you have kept cooking them for your family and friends.
- If possible, add a photo of your cooked dish.
- Tell us how you are connected to Marist – we want this to be a book that reflects our Marist community and spirit.
We look forward to receiving your submissions.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org