Online bookings are open for the Marist Mothers’ and Grandmothers’ Afternoon Tea to be held on Friday 11 August 2017 from 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm in the Junior School Hall.
Click here to book.
As the Afternoon Tea will be held in a larger venue this year, the invitation is extended to other special people who play a role in the lives of our current and past students (aunts, godmothers, friends, neighbours, past mothers and grandmothers, and prospective new Marist parents).
A few points regarding this memorable event:
- Our guest speaker is Kitty Chiller, 2016 Australian Olympic Team Chef de Mission (Rio) - the first female in Australia to hold this prestigious position
- Year 12 Hospitality students will be preparing and serving the Afternoon Tea
- Funds raised will go towards the Br Mark May Bursary Fund
- Prizes to be won on the day:
- Realm Hotel Getaway for two guests including: champagne and strawberries upon arrival, dinner, breakfast and late check out
- Pandora jewellery set
- Fernwood Fitness Tuggeranong gym membership
- Flowers on Flemington Floral bouquet
- Moet & Chandon bottle
- Lollypotz Divine Chocolate bouquet
Tickets cost $60 per person and include: a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival, entertainment, guest speaker, afternoon tea buffet, juice, tea and coffee. It will be free seating on the day with 10 guests per table. Guests must be over 18 years.
Online bookings close on Friday 4 August.